ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ValueOptions ® is a health improvement company that serves more than 32 million individuals. On behalf of employers, health plans and government agencies, we manage innovative programs and solutions that directly address the challenges our health care system faces today. A national leader in the fields of mental and emotional wellbeing, recovery and resilience, employee assistance, and wellness, ValueOptions helps people make the difficult life changes needed to be healthier and more productive. With offices nationwide and a network of more than 130,000 provider locations, ValueOptions helps people take important steps in the right direction. We help them live their lives to the fullest potential.
ABOUT OUR PEOPLE
At ValueOptions, it’s more than a job. Our employees embrace the company vision of helping people lead healthier lives. The over 3,100 employees on our team enjoy challenging career growth in an environment that values integrity, innovation, consumer engagement and joint accountability. Employees have access to comprehensive benefit packages; corporate discounts; continuing education opportunities, including our online learning portal, and more. At ValueOptions we strive to build a boundless culture and community of professionals that includes honest, open and free-flowing communication. We are passionate about the work we do.
If you have a passion to make a difference and a thirst to actively develop your knowledge and skills, join the ValueOptions team!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic TEAM LEAD / CLINICAL CARE MANAGER to join our team at our office in TAmpa, FL. The TEAM LEAD / CLINICAL CARE MANAGER is responsible for clinical supervision and day-to-day administrative management of the Clinical Care Managers, ongoing support, orientation and education of care managers, and oversees the implementation of clinical policies, procedures and protocols. The Team Leader is part of an interdisciplinary team designed to meet the needs of the contract’s population. Embraces and advances the goal of care management, which is to enhance member and provider participation in the plan of care and to maximize continuous, comprehensive and coordinated care for each identified enrollee.
1. Serves as the immediate resource to the care management team regarding problem-solving, clinical, technical, and emergent issues requiring immediate response/intervention.
2. Orients, educates, trains, and appraises team clinicians.
3. Develops tracks and monitors educational and developmental plans for reporting clinicians.
4. Leads in-service training and department-wide training and development efforts.
5. Provides individual and group supervision to helps staff meet performance expectations, communicate policy and procedural changes, and to ensure open lines of communications, team-building and professional development.
6. Works with the leadership team and staff clinicians to develop and implement service authorization, peer review and referral strategies and evaluation and treatment /continuity of care protocols/strategies.
7. Monitors requests for authorizations performed by care managers and provides quarterly reporting for both internal/external evaluation/assessment.
8. Respond to member’s crisis by providing crisis counseling, refers to providers or community resources to assess member needs, and reviews requests for service authorizations for designated services.
9. Performs all of the functions provided by clinical care managers.
Education : Commesurate with license.
Licensure : Must have a current, valid, unrestricted license as a clinical professional (i.e. RN, LCSW, LPC, LMHC, Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor, etc.) to practice as a health professional in a state or territory of the United States; and with a scope of practice that is relevant to the clinical area(s) addressed in the initial review.
Relevant Work Experience: Three years post licensure work experience in a mental health treatment setting.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Professional knowledge of evaluation and treatment of behavioral disorders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent triage and problem-solving skills.
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Follow this link to be taken to our Job Board, where you can create a profile and apply for the position:
ValueOptions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment.
ValueOptions, a Beacon Health Options company, is a health improvement organization that serves more than 34.2 million individuals. On...