TECHNICAL MARKETING ANALYST - WORKPLACE PRODUCT REVIEWS #1586189
- Assist in supporting workstation product reviews with technical editors and analysts in workstation market areas.
- Assist in generating detailed metrics and analysis used in the virtual reviews of products prior to launch to determine product readiness.
- Work with the Technical Marketing, PR and Product Marketing teams to deliver winning reviews.
- Assist in evaluating benchmark tests and benchmarking methods to help determine validity and improve test methodology.
- Provide feedback to engineering teams and obtain their support to ensure highest quality & most technically accurate reviews.
- Assist in developing new performance and feature test workflows for cloud based professional graphics solutions.
- Analyze existing reviews including tracking benchmarks/settings and other subjective/objective feature testing
- Assist with the development of reviewer guides; assist with demos and other review-related marketing material -Assist Professional Solutions Group by creating assets and developing logical professional workflows.
- Collect competitive information, evaluate competitors products, and provide inputs to marketing/sales/engineering organizations.
- BS/BA desired + relevant technical experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical depth in general PC hardware, operating systems, and graphics subsystems
- Knowledge of professional graphics performance factors, configurations/tuning, and application benchmarking methods desired
- Experience with PC and GPU benchmarking tools and applications desired
- Experience with professional CAD/Content Creation/and or Video Production applications strongly desired
- Experience working with desktop virtualization software a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Highly competitive desire to win
Internal Number: 1586189
FITA - 9 months ago
NVIDIA awakened the world to computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. From its roots in visual computing, NVIDIA expanded into...