Adecco Engineering and Technical, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals, has an immediate opening for a Telecomm/Technical Coordinator for a Long Term Contract opportunity with a leading company in Austin, TX.
Austin, TX (North Central)
Long term contract 1 – year
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Notes from the manager and job description. Basically someone with Telecom and a Technical background.
I would like somebody with a technical background and proven ability to stay organized and multitask in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Basic Job Description
Responsible for scheduling and closing all assigned Moves/Add/Change (MAC) cases including communicating, tracking, reconciling, documenting and invoicing the cases accurately within designated guidelines, deadlines and margin requirements.
Responsibilities require working with customers, subcontractors and internal union and non-union technicians, sales and consulting personnel to complete assigned MAC cases to the customers’ satisfaction.
Primary Job Roles/Responsibilities
• Receives requests and schedules MAC cases utilizing the an internal ticketing system.
• Coordinates and verifies the assignment of labor and materials required according to established guidelines.
• Initiates, prepares and sends required documentation.
• Communicates MAC and Trouble Ticket statuses to customer and affected employees.
• Closes MAC cases according to established contractual Service Level Agreement.
• Creates, enters and receives purchase orders for subcontractor invoicing, follows up, verifies and applies charges to correct accounts
and invoices for customers according to guideline deadlines.
• Reconciles and tracks case activity on various reports such as the cable installer and technician schedules, MAC Close Forecast and the Open MAC Backlog reports.
• Acts as primary point of contact for customers and/or major national account customers from initial request through completion of work depending on contract including cable escalations for MAC or repair.
• Escalates issues to manager if unable to resolve them.
• Initiates and processes post-completion evaluation of sub-contractor work.
• Provides backup to other MAC Coordinators as needed and performs other duties that may be assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities of the job (minimum)
• Working knowledge of telecommunications products and services.
• Must be detail oriented and have ability to multi-task.
• Knowledge of web based ticket tracking systems.
• Strong follow up skills; ability to marshal resources as needed
Special Training/Certifications/ Licenses (describe):
Education /Experience Requirements
Education Level*: Associates Degree *Or equivalent work experience
Educational Focus (Field of Study):
Relevant Work Experience (quantity): 3-5 Years
Experience Specifics (if applicable): experience in customer service, dispatching, order processing and invoicing.
Must pass a criminal background check and drug test.
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online or email directly to email@example.com.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...