LOOKING FOR AN OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (TERRITORY MANAGER)
CHARELSTON, SOUTH CAROLINA
APPLY VIA THIS CAREERBUILDER SITE
If you are a professional Sales Representative/Account Manager and looking for a company in which you can earn uncapped commissions, then we are the right home for you. This will allow you to reach a six-figure income in your first couple of years without any overnight travel. In our industry, we sell to repeat customers which will allow you to use relationship selling skills to build a large pipeline of business and steady income. If you are articulate, outgoing, a leader and a self-starter who loves to work hard and play hard, the sky is the limit for you at SRS Distribution Inc.
The Territory Manager’s primary role is to service existing customers and develop new business opportunities in the local roofing contractor market. Responsibilities include the development of customer relationships with new and existing customers at a variety of levels within an account. It is also to sell products, a variety of services, and the value-added capabilities of our company. Although the market will be primarily the contactor market, the person will be responsible for selling and servicing all of the products that we have available in this branch location. The sales person will coordinate closely with our inside sales support team and our vendors to plan and execute the promotion of products and services to our customers. The development and execution of a detailed annual sales plan will also be a critical requirement for this position. The position will require a person who is a self-starter and has good organization and communication skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary and commission wage, monthly auto allowance, expense reimbursement, cell phone, technology and benefits including; health, dental, life insurance, 401k plan and more.
1. Develop new business opportunities through cold calls and leads.
2. Communicate to the customer the capabilities and resources of the branch operations to help them in their business.
3. Establish a line of contact and comfort level between the customer, our inside sales staff and other customer support personnel.
4. Maintain contact with the customer through sales calls.
5. Develop sales opportunities through services and application solutions.
6. Develop a continuous business relationship with our customers and our vendors.
7. Develop an understanding of the core company structure through developed relationships.
8. Has ultimate responsibly for the overall performance and development of assigned and newly developed accounts.
1. Prior sales experience with proven success selling roofing and/or building products to General Contractors is preferred, but we are willing to speak with people who need some product training.
2. A valid driver’s license and good driving record for local travel in your territory and the ability to come to the corporate office in McKinney, TX from time to time.
- 17 months ago - save job
SRS Distribution Inc. is a wholesale roofing products distributor, with coast to coast operations in the United States. SRS is a portfolio...