Territory Sales Representative |
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States. The company provides broadband, voice and wireless services to consumers and businesses across the country and advanced entertainment services under the CenturyLink™ Prism™ TV and DIRECTV brands. In addition, the company provides data, voice and managed services to business, government and wholesale customers in local, national and select international markets through its high-quality advanced fiber optic network and multiple data centers.
CenturyLink also is recognized as a leader in the network services market by key technology industry analyst firms, and is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprises through Savvis, a CenturyLink company. CenturyLink's customers range from Fortune 500 companies in some of the country's largest cities to families living in rural America. Headquartered in Monroe, La., CenturyLink is an S&P 500 company and is included among the Fortune 500 list of America's largest corporations.
For more information, visit www.centurylink.com .
Classification: Regular Full-Time employees are scheduled to work at least forty (40) hours per calendar week for an indefinite period of time.
Work Location: 1515 S. 14th Street W, Missoula, MT 59801
Competitive Base Salary plus Commission; excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision, paid time off and 401k Plan with company match
Typical Work Hours : Varying hours & days
As a Territory Sales Representative , you will be responsible for account management activities for both the Multi-Dwelling (MDU) and Indirect Retail partners (Big Box/Master Agent) in the assigned territory. This individual will own relationships between CenturyLink and sales personnel and/or leasing agents in assigned accounts.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage indirect retail partners by ensuring locations are in compliance with existing agreements and sales practices, revenue goals are met, working with key decision makers to seek and create opportunities to increase product penetration and generate revenue, ensuring indirect partners has all merchandising materials necessary to promote and sell CenturyLink's products and services.
- Meet or exceed customer connection targets by scheduling regular account visits and touch points with key decision makers and frontline employees. Document all account management activity to ensure thorough account history and maximize time spent with partners.
- Work in concert with internal company representatives and local internal leadership to leverage opportunities such as local events and new product launches to achieve sales attainment. Engage indirect partners and employees to assist in local opportunities as necessary.
- Engage assigned locations with existing and new programs offered by CenturyLink. Identifies potential marketing and service contract opportunities within territory and engages other national partners to grow the business such as new multi-dwelling units and new compatible businesses for indirect retail presence.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for all internal processes which may include product and promotional knowledge, order entry processes and troubleshooting, escalation policies, sales credit methods, merchandising methods and fulfillment.
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years outside sales experience with 1+ years acquisition/hunter business to business sales experience.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license, adequate automobile insurance coverage and have appropriate working vehicle for transportation.
- Ability to achieve goals and determine priorities.
- Learn company rate plans and product line-up i.e., High-Speed Internet, TV, Voice and Wireless.
- Relationship building skills are required for this position with the ability to work with internal and external clients at various levels.
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined and provide prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Will build and maintain accurate and up-to-date strategic account plans.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills; keep accurate records on daily activities and results.
- Work varying hours including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Strong presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in all aspects of computer work including Microsoft Office products i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to work independently, be able to effectively multi-task, and be goal oriented.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.