The Warehouse Associate is responsible for picking and fulfilling customer orders, packaging, and document preparation of shipment across all product lines. Other responsibilities include receiving inbound freight, checking in product, stock put-away, operating manual or mechanical equipment to load and unload product and properly updating of inventory transactions in Navision computer system. This position also makes special size filters.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Complies with all safety policies and procedures, including the use of Personal Protective Equipment as required, understanding that safety is a priority.
• Order selection (picking) of outbound shipments, including but not limited to, UPS and LTL (Light Truckload) shipments
• Packaging and palletizing of outbound shipments
• Assist in preparation of shipping documents
• Assist in carrier scheduling of outbound shipments
• Unloads incoming product and verifies accuracy of inbound product, matching packing slips to Purchase Orders and pull Sales Orders to prepare for shipping.
• Puts stock away in proper areas
• Updates inventory receiving transactions in Navision computer system
• Makes special size filters including cutting pads, hot wire rolls, etc. following documented processes.
• Perform self-audits as well as others to ensure correctness of order
• Participate in the physical inventory process, including regular cycle counts as required
• Loads daily delivery and service trucks
• General housekeeping and facilities maintenance
• Participate in required company training initiatives
• Completes standard filter change-outs at customer sites as determined by their supervisor
• Other activities/tasks as assigned by Supervisor(s)
Basic computer skills
Fundamental math skills
Attention to detail and accuracy
Ability to work well with others
Good team player with a positive attitude
Customer service oriented
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Valid Driver’s License
Capability of lifting up to 40 pounds
Able to work extended hours when necessary
Shipping and Receiving background, preferably in a warehouse environment
High School diploma - GED, or equivalent
$12-$13 per hour