Greet all guests, ring sales on cash register, provide correct change and sales receipt.
Give out general information to all guests and answer questions.
Maintain a clean and tidy work area at all times.
Provide excellent guest service while adhering to all company practices, policies and procedures.
Perform all duties as deemed necessary for the success of the department.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 6 months cash handling experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Basic computer experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 13 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...