TIG Welder and Fabricator
- Lay out and fabricate metal components and assemblies using hand tools, machine tools, and TIG welding equipment.
- Use drawings, specifications, and or verbal instructions as well as good judgment and personal experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must be able to check your own work, meet deadlines and be flexible.
- Must be able to move from project to project with minimal supervision.
- Work closely with other departments and shop management
- Maintain a clean work area as required and follow all applicable safety requirements.
- Must have experience with TIG welding procedures and processes.
- 2-5 years prior experience in a production environment with metal fabrication. Show case and display experience a plus!
- Proficient in reading and layout of drawing specifications and diagrams.
- Proficient in fixture preparation.
- Experienced with hand tools and the ability to use a variety of metal fabrication machinery for cutting, grinding, forming, and metal finishing.
- Able to communicate clearly with team members both verbally and in writing.
- Multi-task well in a fast-paced environment.
Insperity - 4 months ago