- Presenting tire product and automotive service to customers.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of energetic engagement with every customer, on phone or in store.
- Ability to listen closely to each customer's needs, document and determine the best possible solution.
- Accurate communications with customer, service manager and technicians to establish time commitments that meet Tires Plus standards and meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Process completion skills that include explanation of all warranties and options to all customers; thank them and display appreciation for their business.
- Develop merchandising skills in order to enhance the customer service experience.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- At least one year of Retail Sales Experience.
- A college degree is preferred and may be required.
- Pre-employment drug test, physical exam, background check and other screens may be required.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, in fact, “One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates."
- We provide over 26 Benefits & Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
- Exceptional Compensation.
- Many opportunities for advancement as we open new stores nationally each year.
- Work with diverse groups of people at every level.
- Become part of an organization that demonstrates care and positive work environments as evidenced by many loyal Teammates and Managers.
- On the job or in our classrooms a variety of mentors, coaches and educational opportunities accelerate careers.
CareerBuilder Keywords: manager, retail, retail manager, sales manager, shop manager, chain, management, supervisor, sales, assistant manager, assistant store manager, retail management, key holder, retail manager.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- 2 years ago - save job