Perform aircraft maintenance and/or repairs within budgeted time within TIMCO, FAA, and our customers standards of quality. Organize work plan in an efficient and resourceful manner. The Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic is responsible to work in a safe manner eliminating waste and delivering a quality product on time.
ADA ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Read and use Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated parts Catalog, Blueprints, ATA Codes, Service Bulletins, routine and non-routines and other related maintenance documents in order to troubleshoot and effectively complete work assignments.
2. Complete all tasks to the quality standards of TIMCO, FAA and our customers approved maintenance manual.
3. Perform work within estimated or budgeted hours.
4. Perform such typical maintenance operations as the removal and replacement of aircraft and powerplant components that require bolting, torquing, adjusting rigging and safety wiring, including powerplant and flight control removal and reinstallation.
5. Repair, modify, replace or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems to ensure airworthiness.
6. Promote a culture of safety my monitoring self and others to assure all duties are performed within the guidelines as specified by the TIMCO Team Member Safety Manual.
7. Ensure that TIMCO and customer aircraft maintenance documents are accurate and properly annotated.
8. Use and operate safely all ground support equipment, (i.e., Main Lifts, Scissor Lifts, etc.) and possess TIMCO operating certification.
- High school education or equivalent.
- A&P License required and 2 years of major commercial aircraft maintenance experience.
- Must provide own tools as indicated on Company Tool List.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
Timco Aviation - 17 months ago