Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky (TMMK)
This position is located at Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky (TMMK) in Georgetown, KY. TMMK is part of Toyota Motor Engineering and Manufacturing North America, Inc. (TEMA). Established in 1986, TMMK is Toyota's largest North America manufacturing operation. The facility produces over 500,000 vehicles annually. Production includes assembly of the Camry, Camry Hybrid, Avalon, and Venza. TMMK also builds 4-cylinder and V6 engines and powertrain parts.
Skilled Team Member - General Maintenance
• Working in a diverse team towards a common goal.
• Adjusting to the changing needs of a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
• Problem solving and continuously improving safety, quality, and productivity.
• Performing preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures.
• Designing, assembling, and testing hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment and systems (involving circuits, relay logic, wiring, motors, servo drives, etc.)
• Designing, fabricating, machining, and repairing jigs, fixtures and parts (metal, plastic, and wood) for projects, equipment repair, maintenance work orders, and machine modifications.
• Writing, programming, troubleshooting, modifying and/or repairing programmable logic controllers, CNC machines, robotics, and other electronic equipment.
• Troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment using standard and specialized hand/power tools (pipe threader, press, welder, cutting torch, machining, and diagnostic equipment).
• Troubleshooting, replacing and/or repairing machine components including cylinders, pumps, motors, spindles, fixtures, slides, valves, gears, switches, and bearings.
• Performing basic administrative skills including computer data entry and documentation of work performed by written and electronic methods.
• Openings will be in all departments on 2nd and 3rd shift. For Facilities Control, troubleshooting and repairing Industrial grade refrigeration systems for Chillers, HVAC systems, and roof top units, air compressors and hot water boiler systems.
• Documentation of an electrical degree, diploma, or certification of completion for studies of electricity or documentation of any state Journeyman's Electrical License current or expired.
• Three years industrial maintenance experience preferred, but one year minimum.
• Available to work any shift including overtime, holidays, weekends, and shutdowns.
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills required.
• Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge preferred, including motion/motor control, hydraulic/pneumatics, programmable logic controllers, robotics, variable frequency drives, and precision mechanical assemblies.
APPLYING TO TOYOTA
Should this opportunity not fit your current career goals and qualifications, we invite you to complete an electronic Candidate Profile on our website. Based on this profile, you have the option to be notified, via e-mail, of future opportunities, which may fit your career goals and qualifications.
IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
TMMK - Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky
Yes, 5% of the time
Toyota - 9 months ago
Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) primarily conducts business in the automotive industry. Toyota also conducts business in the finance and...