Responsible for the management of one or more projects and project teams made up of client, and partner/alliance resources to deliver solutions and services to clients. Interacts closely with the client, partners and alliances to define the project parameters and to develop detailed project documentation outlining the project including Business Requirements, Project Plans, and Project Schedule.
- Manages all aspects of intermediate projects throughout the infrastructure and software
development project lifecycles including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Translates project requirements into project objectives and tasks, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle.
- Develops detail project schedules, resource plans, status reports and contributes to the effectiveness of a team that integrates multiple functions/disciplines.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
- Review project deliverables for accuracy and apprises management of issues effecting project status and offers solution to solve the issues.
- Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon completion (handoff) and close all project documentation and archive appropriate records.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- 4-6 years experience in project management with proven history of successful project management within the telecommunications industry
- MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, AutoCAD Lt.)
- Sound understanding of Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Discipline (Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk Management, Procurement)
- Sound understanding of infrastructure and software development project lifecycles within T-Mobile
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments with little direction
- Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables
- Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering infrastructure and software development projects, including
project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change
- Must have a solid understanding of the PMI / PMBOK Methodology
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to manage projects of average to complex projects independently
- Well-developed leadership skills in a matrix organization structure
A four year degree, or equivalent experience (5+ years of related experience/training).
Possession of the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desirable
Shift / scheduled hours:
M-F 8am – 5pm possibly some weekends
A Criminal background check is required, allow 1 week for processing:
Contractor will be managing modernization, scheduling and tracking integrations, cabinet consolidations, tracking aav. Needs experience with UMTS & LTE. Nokia is a huge plus.