This position is responsible for driving and managing the day-to-day sales operations of Mobile Broadband on T-Mobile owned e-commerce web sites. This individual has accountability for making decisions on maintaining and improving the overall customer experience for their online category, which will lead to increased conversion rates, take rates, sales, and customer satisfaction. He/she will be responsible for managing a piece of an organic sales channel that directly impacts +225 million online prospects/year and generates +350,000 gross activations per year. This individual will be responsible for recommending decisions that will help grow the online channel by +$50 million in revenue per year. This individual is responsible for partnering with internal Web team members, along with EIT, Product Development, Marketing, Customer Care, Finance, and Business Operations at the Sr. Manager and sometimes Director level to identify, define, help prioritize, and execute on web enhancements and projects in their area of ownership to ensure a high quality online product and customer experience, and to drive incremental improvement (sales, conversion rates) on the website.
Manages and drives the day-to-day sales operations of their respective business category that include:
• Key contributor in making decisions that will directly impact the customer experience for their respective area or product and expected to lead to +$50-$100 million in incremental revenue/year.
• Website reporting as it relates to visits, page views, click through rates, conversions, sales, marketing investment productivity, and other data as defined by management.
• Accountable for tracking the daily, weekly, and monthly metrics trends, and discovering potential issues/gains, then driving enhancements in their respective area.
• Reports out stats and progress to his/her Sr. Manager and Director daily, weekly, monthly.
• Develops and helps drive both short term and long term new customer acquisition and shopping improvement strategies/tactics that will impact +1 million visitors/day.
• Thoroughly understands the team and enterprise business goals as they relate to the direction and strategy of their area of the business.
• Is the Subject Matter Expert and owner of the web e-commerce customer experience of his/her respective category. This individual will identify areas of opportunity for improving conversion rates, sales, attach rates, etc.
• Responsible for conducting A/B testing and Usability tests to increase conversion rates and improve the overall web shopping experience.
• Will work internally/externally with our Offers Strategy, Merchandising, Product Strategy teams, and external vendors to source content, products, ad tile and promotional real estate, and other new products/services that enhances the web experience.
Actively monitors and identifies areas of improvement for their web category, and prioritizes decisions based on ROI that will directly impact +13 million new potential customers per year. Manages and deploys new product/site enhancements and collaborates with internal and external teams at the Sr. Manager and sometimes Director levels to help develop and launch enhancements.
Develops a category strategy and sales forecast, product needs (where relevant) for their category, and regularly communicates out results to Sr. Manager and Director levels.
Tracks and shares eCommerce competitive landscape and best-practices to make recommendations and decisions in the $1 million – $2 million range on future products/services for the website.
Acts as a subject matter expert for enterprise related projects/offers/product-launches that may impact their online category and:
· Is a key reviewer and decision maker on BRD’s and business cases that are created which can potentially impact the business by +$1 million – $2 million in NPV.
· Ensures his/her respective category is represented
Participates and helps lead the implementation and launch for our channels (is the business owner for go/no-go decisions for the small/medium size projects)
Works collaboratively with both internal and external (including 3rd party vendors) for co-op support, development, resources, etc. to drive product/site enhancements, SLA’s, and maximizing the online customer experience
Receives business changes, translates into business requirements to submit to development. Ensure site changes are submitted with comprehensive requirements that maximize results. Reviews, analyzes website capabilities and documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and manages to implementation overall business tactics.
Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Should be very comfortable with data.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
FUNCTIONAL and TECHNICAL SKILLS:
•Proficiency with MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
•Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across multiple assignments simultaneously, and create deliverables with some direction
•Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous process documentation and project artifacts
•Some exposure to business process and system modeling tools (data flow diagrams, process documentation, etc.)
+7 years internet B2C commerce, driving business/sales strategies for large eCommerce websites (+$50 million/yr)
+7 years online marketing and/or product management, and effective website merchandising for large brand name website (min 5 million unique visits/month)
+7 years experience web analytics, forecasting, developing business cases, inventory management
+7 years category management (online or offline): proven experience creating successful business requirement documents
Advanced Excel (model building, pivot tables, graphing, etc), Word, PowerPoint and Visio
Strong understanding of web design/development concepts and processes, and industry best practices for eCommerce
Advanced experience in building business cases and business requirement documents
•2-4 years of experience as a business analyst or similar role
•Experience in telecommunications industry preferred
•Experience in Internet/online, strongly preferred
Flexibility and resiliency a fast-paced business environment
Interpersonal, relationship building skills
Strong analytical skills
Shift / scheduled hours: