Give guided educational tours to guests of the Dolphin Habitat, Secret Garden and Filtration systems.
Participate in guided tours of the habitat with the Clark County School children.
Attend off-property educational programs as they pertain to the Animal Care Department.
Give educational presentations throughout the area on the Dolphins and White Tigers.
Answer guest questions about the habitat and the animals.
Give safety instructions to all guests and visitors and monitor guest and animal safety throughout the habitat.
Perform all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 6 months customer service experience.
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions including cold and very hot temperatures necessary.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Dive certified.
- Bi – lingual.
- 1 year of public speaking and guest service job.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 16 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...