Mohawk Industries has been a trusted name in carpets for more than 130 years and is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of broadloom carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Lees, Bigelow, Columbia, Century, Dal-Tile, American Olean and Quick-Step. Mohawk's unique merchandising and marketing assist our customers in creating the consumers' dream. Mohawk provides a premium level of service with its own trucking fleet and more than 250 local distribution locations.
Responsible for the administrative support for the Traffic function in shipping office.
Duties may include any of the following:
- Schedule delivery appointments
- Schedule the return of goods from customers
- Route and processing the bills of lading
- Respond to customer inquiries about delivery status
- Track stops and miles of the drivers
- Audit log books and trip records
- Customer pick up
- POD completed deliveries
- Performs other administrative duties as required
Monday - Friday. 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Pay range: $13-14.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers
- Ability to gather and organize data to create accurate reports and communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package; AS400 experience is a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- One year of office/administrative experience is required.
Mohawk is a Tobacco-Free/Drug-Free Workplace
Slect link: Manufacturing/Distribution/Warehouse
Mohawk Industries - 8 months ago
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the...