Ready to Change Gears?
Percepta is currently looking for enthusiastic Trainer / Quality Assurance Supervisor who is responsible for
day-to-day performance of a team of Instructional Designers, Training Specialists, Reporting and Quality Assurance Specialist. Key responsibilities include:
- Driving improvement initiatives in Customer Satisfaction and Quality Assurance
- Timely response and resolution of Customer escalations to the client
- Analysis of metrics not meeting target or showing sustained improvement
- Development of action plans to address underachieving performance
What You’ll Do
- Lead the Training / Quality Assurance Team with providing direction, developing the team and removing roadblocks that may inhibit their success of all initiatives
- Responsible for staying current on new training, quality technologies and methodologies
- Facilitates team meetings and utilizes all available resources (QA Evaluations, Call Handling Performance Reports, Attendance & Schedule Adherence Reports, Summary Reports, Agent Trace Reports, Etc.)to drive performance and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for QA and Training reporting-tracking of report date and the production of reports to meet stakeholder needs.
- Create, coordinate and facilitate performance improvement initiatives, such as workshops, focus groups, job aides and recurrent training
- Work on activities and/or projects as requested by LDP Manager
- Support interview/selection process
- Observe and evaluate employees to ensure that classroom management, product knowledge, presentation and professionalism are maintained while facilitating presentation.
- Partner with HR to administer corrective action when needed to ensure compliance with company site and departmental policies and procedures.
- Manage Instructional Designers to ensure efficiency of material development in line with Business Owner requirements, process flows, and appropriate deadlines.
What You Need to Have
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience.
The LDP department is responsible for the oversight of 20 functional areas within projects throughout Dearborn, Michigan, Melbourne Florida and Manila, Philippines. Direct reports include up to 30 (Quality Assurance Specialist, Training Specialist and Instructional System Designers).
- Minimum three years of quality and training contact center experience
- Minimum of 2-5 years of supervisory experience preferred in managing customer service representatives or team members within Training and Quality Assurance departments. Willing to consider candidates that have highly demonstrated leadership/supervisory qualities.
- Material Development background preferred
- Training in process improvement or Six Sigma methodology preferred
- Possess a sound understanding of positive coaching techniques
- Familiar with call center basics and the technology involved, at least, a high level.
- Some experience in Sales or Customer Service experience a plus
- Experience in Total Quality Management, COPC or ISO 9000 preferred
What We Offer
Percepta offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
Percepta offers a fast paced, exciting environment where all of our leaders and employees work to promote the company’s core values. Our leadership team is focused on promoting effective teamwork and open communication and always treats people with dignity and respect. Percepta’s leaders also help drive the core value execute with commitment, speed and quality , a n essential value which drives our clients’ continual satisfaction with Percepta’s services.
- Health benefits for full time employees including Medical & Dental coverage.
- Paid time off.
- Great discounts on new vehicle purchases.
- Discounts with local businesses and for entertainment venues.
- Outstanding employee recognition programs and events.
Does Percepta sound like the place for you? Click on the Apply Now link below to tell us more about yourself…
Percepta - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Percepta is a full-service, customer loyalty company. We work with our clients to help them establish and maintain strong, enduring...