Coordinates company-wide employee enrollment, verify school accreditations, confirm all employees meet the minimal requirements for program participation, ensure documents are complete/scanned/archived, confirm the degree is directly job related and/or beneficial to career paths offered at MGM Resorts, receive and confirm grades, submit documents to payroll for reimbursement, act as program liaison for employees, etc.
Coordinates the scheduling of leadership and general training to include room location, audio visual equipment, food and beverage, BEO, etc.
Assist department Training Coordinators with maintaining all training rooms to include equipment maintenance, room set-up, cleanliness, etc.
Assist department Training Coordinators with maintaining all necessary training supplies.
AssistsUniversitySpecialists in classroom set to include: training handouts, PowerPoint, name tents, etc.
Engages in self-directed work on a daily basis; sets timetables for project completion, prioritizes tasks, and works with minimal supervision.
Assists in administrative support as requested for MGM Resorts University.
Is an active Diversity Champion, embraces the six diversity principles though participation in diversity related events, company sponsored volunteer opportunities, acting as a mentor, and collaborating with related areas while upholding the MGM Resorts Diversity Mission statement.
Assists Diversity Coordinators with Diversity Champion Workshop as requested.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Strong administrative experience.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and public relations skills to articulate effectively and maintain a professional relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- 1 year of training coordination or event planning experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 17 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...