The Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) is recruiting for one (1) Computer Associate (TS) I, to function as a TTSS Security Coordinator in Systems Administration, who will:
supplemental existing applications; troubleshoot the applications; plan and implement
- Grant and update staff permissions, application profiles and roles to State and local
security roles for new systems application; and, oversee general production reports
distributed by Human Resources Administration/Management Information System
(HRA/MIS) through various applications and hard copies.
duties, responsibilities and existing policies.
- Make recommendations on application permissions for different users based on specific
errors based on systems releases.
- Act as a liaison with NY State and HRA/MIS security offices; coordinate troubleshooting
900 full time and supplemental Child Support staff plus all vendors who utilizes our
- Be responsible for granting and managing/maintaining security access to approximately
systems such as: YMS Management Systems Inc, the NYC Sheriff’s office, and HRA’s
Office of Legal Affairs.
participate in audits of the program as required.
- Investigate reports of security violations and provide analysis of possible braches,
Minimum Qual Requirements
- Responsible for ensuring that agency system security standards are met.
1. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college and two years of satisfactory full-time experience, acquired within the last seven years, in mainframe computer, mid-range computer and/or LAN or WAN computer environments in the areas of tape library, data entry or production control; or
2. An associate degree or 60 semester credits from an accredited college and three years of satisfactory full-time experience, acquired with the last seven years, as described in "1" above; or
3. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and four years of satisfactory full-time experience, acquired with the last seven years, as described in "1" above; or
4. Education and/or experience equivalent to "1", "2", or "3" above.
Undergraduate college credit can be substituted for experience on the basis of 30 semester credits, from an accredited college, for six months of experience. However, all candidates must have at least a four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and two years of satisfactory full-time mainframe computer, mid-range computer, and/or LAN or WAN computer experience, acquired within the last seven years, in the areas of tape library, data entry, or production control.
Click 'APPLY NOW' button.
8:30am - 4:30pm (Flex) Monday - Friday.
New York City residency is generally required within 90 days of appointment. However, City Employees in certain titles who have worked for the City for 2 continuous years may also be eligible to reside in Nassau, Suffolk, Putnam, Westchester, Rockland, or Orange County. To determine if the residency requirement applies to you, please discuss with the agency representative at the time of interview.
NYC Careers - 12 months ago