Working in conjunction with the Regional Director or Regional Workflow Manager, provide management of production team members. Responsible for ensuring all necessary information, documents, and reports are obtained for the timely and accurate completion and delivery of company products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and levels of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
- Monitor daily workflow volumes and make staffing adjustments as needed. Provide ongoing feedback to Regional Director or Regional Workflow Manager throughout the day regarding queue levels and order completion. If applicable, dispatch work to Searcher/Examiners.
- Ensure that internal and external quality control meet Company standards for conformity to business practices, policies and procedures.
- Review files and amend incorrect reports as needed.
- Conduct external audits when requested by client.
- Work with the Client Services Specialists to process any correspondence sent from the customer.
- Respond to questions or inquiries from team members regarding complex or challenging issues regarding processing orders.
- Review and approve timesheets for team members.
- Answer phone calls from clients regarding order issues, status and services.
- Communicate production goals, performance expectations, and quality to team members daily.
- Assist in correcting and tracking errors made by team members.
- Relay information to Regional Director or Regional Workflow Manager regarding customer complaints/issues.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
May include Searchers/Examiners, Order Entry Clerks, Typists, Municipal - Tax Examiners
The work is sedentary, typically employee sits comfortably to do the work. There may be some walking; standing; bending; carrying of light items such as paper, books, or notebooks.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment that requires normal safety precautions.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 6 months working onsite at RedVision
- Computer knowledge including Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer
- Proficient in use of company order processing platform and company processes
- Demonstrated analytical aptitude, problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify risk, prioritize actions, and mitigate issue impact
- Outstanding people skills, with the specific ability to interact as a lead player
- Proven leadership abilities and decision-making skills
- Must have the ability to be proactive to staff and client needs
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
iCIMS Social Distribution - 18 months ago