This position is responsible for all pit operations, guests, and personnel by performing the following duties personally and/or through subordinate staff. Possesses thorough knowledge of Gila River Gaming Internal Controls, policies, procedures, Tribal Gaming Office, Compact and State Gaming Regulations. Ensures that table games are in regulatory compliance with the Tribal Gaming Office, State Gaming Authority, internal controls, and standard operating procedures.
Position location: Vee Quiva Casino
Closing Date: 4/9/2013
Skills / Requirements
Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and pass a full background check to be certified/license prior to employment.
- High School Diploma or GED and at least three years of table games management/supervisory experience
- Must be able to perform in a calm and responsible manner in emergency situations.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, be a self-starter, and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Ability to occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
Must be able to work in a smoking environment and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
Gila River Casinos - 23 months ago