Now hiring a multi-unit manager for Palo Alto Inc, dba Taco Bell for Denver Metro locations.|
Palo Alto Inc is a growing nationwide franchiess of Yum Brands!
We are currently seeking a talented, energetic go getter to join us in the capacity of Area Coach for out mult-concept restaurants located in the Denver Metro area.
The sucessful candidate will over see the day to day operations of a group of Taco Bell Restaurants with responsibilites to include, great operations, outstanding customer service, excellent managment of all financial aspects of the business.
Your role is to oversee, support and coach the restaurant teams to hit all company standards.
We need leaders who are passionate about the business and have the commitment to get the results.
Please email your resume today!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Medical, Dental and Prescription
- Vacation/Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Cell phone reimbursement (cap applies)
- Gas reimbursement (cap applies)
- Lap top
- Lots of opportunity
- 5 years recent Quick Service Restaurants experience
- Recent Multi-unit Restaurant experience - at least 6 Restaurants
- Strong preference to Taco Bell experience
- Commitment to Excellence
- Previous P & L accountability
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Good Oral and written skills
The passion to do what it takes!
CareerBuilder - 22 months ago
Palo Alto Software, Inc., founded in 1988, develops, publishes and markets software products for use with personal computers. BUSINESS PLAN...