Tactical Ground SIGINT Specialist
Location: Charlottesville, VA, deployable to the CENTCOM AOR
Clearance: Requires a Secret clearance and eligibility for TS/SCI
A-T Solutions delivers a full continuum of innovative solutions that meet critical security challenges in technology, training, maritime operations, intelligence and mission support. A-T Solutions has been honored to receive recognition as Government Contractor of the Year (2010), Star Warfighter (2010), named USO- Metro Circle of Stars (2011), ranked # 14 on Washington’s Business Journal’s list of 50 Fastest Growing Companies (2011), ranked #33 on Washington Business Journal’s Government Technology Contractor’s list (2012), and placed on the Inc. Magazine list of 500/5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for five consecutive years.
These services will be based in Charlottesville, VA with rotational deployments to the CENTCOM AOR/Afghanistan. Additional Continental United Stated (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) travel as directed by the Government.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Conducts ground SIGINT collection operations using military low-level voice intercept (LLVI) equipment to include, but not limited to DRT 1301C, AN/PRD-13, DARBE, Wolfhound, AR 8200/IC/R20, AR/PRC-148 (MBITR), PRC-117F, PRC-152 (or equivalent) to intercept unencrypted, with no expectations of privacy, put to talk (PTT) voice communications within the HF, UHF, and VHF frequency ranges
- Augment military LLVI/STG (SIGINT Terminal Guidance) and Multi-Functional Team (MFTs), while military personnel retain all inherent governmental functions in regards to Tactical SIGINT
- Conduct radio direction-finding operations to determine locations of threat emitters
- Provide indications and warning data and threat warning information (force protection) to the locally supported tactical unit
- Provide technical data to larger SIGINT enterprise
- Records activities by appropriate mechanical or digital means
- Provide information for ISGINT reports to US government personnel for editing and release
- Perform operator-level preventive maintenance on SIGINT and communications equipment
- Possess working knowledge of military tactical operations, target area geography, place names, personnel names, titles and cultural norms, threat voice radio communications practices as well as relevant enemy objectives and TTP
- Equipped to travel to and operate from multiple FOBs and COPs
- Live and operate in austere environments, be provided with the same billeting and messing conditions as the other military members of the LLVI/STG teams or MFT, which may include sleeping in tents on cots, sleeping on the ground (in sleeping bags), consuming military rations, and showering/bathing infrequently
- Wear uniforms, carry military gear and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) identical to military members of LLVI/STG/MFT elements; however, contractors wearing unit or military insignia are not authorized
Education and Experience:
- Tactical SIGINT experience
Certifications and Other Qualifications:
- Requires a minimum of 3 years experience in tactical SIGINT in either the US military or equivalent government agencies
- High school diploma (or GED) required
A-T Solutions, Inc. attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Anti/Counter Terrorism industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, life and Disability Insurance; 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, paid time off, and holidays to ensure the highest quality of life for our employees. A Career with our world-class team at A-T Solutions, Inc. offers unparalleled opportunities for growth with one of America’s finest business organizations.
- U.S. Citizen
- Requires a Secret clearance and eligibility for TS/SCI
Integrity - ‘Doing the right thing all the time!’
Persistent possession of and steadfast adherence to high moral principles and professional standards and conduct.
Commitment – ‘Following through to the end!’
The pledge of courage, passion, time, energy and resolve to see things through to their desired outcome.
Quality Performance – ‘Excellence above expectations!’
Distinctive devotion to the services and products delivered to our Customers…Our Guarantee!
A-T Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
A-T Solutions, Inc. - 16 months ago