JOB TITLE: Tactical Opportunities - Associate
- Work closely with the investment team on deals and investment opportunities;
- Work alongside the research function in finding information sources, synthesizing data, and summarizing findings for an investment team managing a new investment fund;
- Work with research and conduct research on companies, industries, and asset classes;
- Perform all pertinent financial analyses, including discounted cash flow, comparables, and precedent transactions;
- Work with research to prepare due diligence packs for the investment team, providing relevant, informative materials;
- Conduct interviews with industry experts;
- Prepare written summaries or presentation materials for the investment team
- Build detailed operating models on prospective deals;
- Draft information memorandum and marketing materials for the investment team; and
- Provide overall support to investment team.
Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Commerce, Economics or related with 3 years' experience;
At least 3 years’ experience in: one or a combination of the following functional responsibilities: (a) investment banking, hedge fund/distressed debt investing, private equity investing; and (b) the Energy industry with a focus on Oil Refining;
Experience can be concurrent; and
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience that is equivalent to the actual minimum requirements of the position and shows demonstrable ability in the skill sets required for the position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
Blackstone - 2 years ago
Throw a rock and you're bound to hit a Blackstone investment. The Blackstone Group is one of the largest private equity firms and...