Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations, in over 30 countries, build tomorrow’s enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks us 19th among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our 150,000+ employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we are at it, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
To learn more about Infosys, please visit www.infosys.com
Infosys Technologies Ltd is an Equal opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Title :
Talent Acquisition –Consultant
Please Note: This description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
- Partner with Business Heads to define specific roles, technology, locations and functional areas
- Conceptualize and design the sourcing strategy and plan for the Business unit through Direct/ Indirect channels
- Ensure the adherence to recruitment standards and process compliance
- Function as an integral part of the selection process for middle management hiring for the US
- Identify effective sourcing channels (colleges, advertisements, sourcing agencies, portals, referrals) and monitor the effectiveness of channels and optimize cost per hire.
- Sourcing quality profiles for open positions.
- Develops and sustains strong relationships with middle management through proactive communication and commitment to understanding the services and needs of the assigned business lines
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting including sourcing, assessing and delivering a high quality, diverse talent pool to hiring managers
- Develop and implement innovative sourcing techniques to meet the needs of the client groups in the most cost effective and timely manner
- Follow OFCCP requirements maintain and track applicants through the process.
- Demonstrate an ability to build, manage and maintain a network of collaborative relationships with candidates, vendors and peers to drive objectives and achieve staffing goals.
- Must be savvy with the Internet to perform targeted research/searches. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism and ability to communicate and influence effectively with potential client groups and outside candidates.
Experience Required ( In Years)
- A minimum 5 years of experience with listed responsibilities and skill sets
Infosys® is a registered trademark of Infosys technologies Limited. Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Infosys Technologies Ltd, our products, services or our website.
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1b or otherwise).
Monster - 11 months ago
Infosys Technologies is one of India's leading technology services firms, mainly providing software development and engineering to...