Location: Lubbock, Texas
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator
will provide administrative support for the SJH regional recruiting teams in Northern California, Southern California, and Texas around the end to end recruiting process. As part of the SJH Recruiting Administration Shared Services team in Texas, the role will work closely with the team of Recruiting Coordinators as well as the regional recruiting teams. The role is responsible for ensuring all transactional recruiting and new hire processes are completed accurately, effectively, efficiently, and in a timely manner.
1. Provide administrative and transactional support to Strategic Regional Recruiters on the end-to-end recruiting process.
2. Conduct foundational pre-screening, assess, analyze and pre-qualify candidates for basic job requirements, actively distribute pre-qualified candidates to Regional Recruiters within timeframes established in Service Level Agreements (SLAs), handle candidate calls, resumes and correspondences as requested
3. Schedule candidates for interview, prepare offer letters, disposition letters, and acknowledgment letters as appropriate
4. Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS) data integrity and compliance by managing day to day data input requirements into the ATS as well as conducting audits as required and making appropriate corrections
5. Coordinate candidate background checks and required drug testing, and serve as the primary contact with the background check vendor
6. Handle all new hire processes including offer letter generation/delivery, new hire packets, coordination for payroll setup, and maintain proper handoffs of the new hire process to the Ministry HR Representatives and Ministry Managers to ensure positive on-boarding experience
7. Coordinate all internal and external job postings in alignment with job board and sourcing strategies
8. Assist with recruiting report preparation and standard recruiting metrics reporting
9. In a professional manner in alignment with SJH culture and values, respond to internal or external recruiting related inquiries such as application inquiries, recruiting processes, etc.
10. Responsible for record keeping of all recruiting related documents such as applications, background check authorization forms, etc.
May assist with special projects and/or research as requested.
Perform recruiting related projects, research, and deliverables as needed to support Regional Recruiters.
Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
High proficiency with automated applicant tracking systems (ATS) with a working knowledge of Taleo preferred
Strong analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills, including detailed data analysis
Strong detail and quality orientation
Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Strong ability to use multiple systems to extract data and/or information
Team player with ability to work with various stakeholders & levels of employees/candidates
Proven critical thinking and problem solving skills
Good communication skills
Proactive initiative and communication style
High degree of personal accountability
Excellent relationship-building skills
Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
Treats all information and data within the scope of the position with appropriate confidentiality and security.
Follows all policies developed by the Information Systems Department to support change management, confidentiality, and security.
Respects the dignity, confidentiality and privacy of patients.
Maintains organizational, employee, and patient confidentiality at all times.
Cooperates fully in all risk management activities and investigations.
Reports promptly any suspected or potential violations to laws, regulations, procedures, policies and practices, and cooperates in related investigation.
Conducts all transactions in compliance with all company policies, procedures, standards and practices.
Demonstrates knowledge of all applicable compliance and legal requirements of the job based on the scope of practice of the position.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
High School Diploma or equivalent certification
2 - 3 years in Talent Acquisition or Recruiting Function
License / Certification:
Works in a fast-paced office environment
St. Joseph Health (SJH) is an integrated healthcare delivery system sponsored by the St. Joseph Health Ministry and organized into three regions: Northern California, Southern California, West Texas/Eastern New Mexico.
SJH provides a full range of care from facilities including 14 acute care hospitals, home health agencies, hospice care, outpatient services, skilled nursing facilities, community clinics, and physician organizations. SJH maintains a 'continuum of care,' matched to the diverse needs of the urban centers, smaller cities and rural communities in three states. For the third year in a row in 2009, the Gallup Organization awarded St. Joseph Health its highest honor - the Great Workplace Award. SJH provides exceptional benefits, opportunities for advancement and relocation within the system.
St. Joseph Health is comprised of four core values: Service, Excellence, Dignity, and Justice are the guiding principles of all we do.
Excellent compensation program and benefits provided. SJH is an EEO/AA Employer.
Talent & Org Effectiveness
Covenant Medical Center
Yes, 25 % of the Time
St. Joseph Health - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
St. Joseph Health (SJH) is an integrated healthcare delivery system sponsored by the St. Joseph Health Ministry and organized into three...