Primary Objective :|
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for designing, implementing and leading the global talent acquisition strategies and initiatives that support the growth of the organization. This position will drive and provide direction for the full life cycle recruiting and on-boarding activities of the global organization inclusive of: internal and external talent acquisition, selection assessment practices, university recruiting, college relations to establish internships and coops, and ensure compliance with all laws. This individual will also provide leadership to the talent acquisition team and develop a global center of expertise that supports and consults with the HR Directors in NA, EMEA and APAC on best practices that optimize the MTS employee experience related to the selection, on-boarding and assimilation of high caliber employees. The Talent Acquisition Manager creates value by anticipating and responding to market trends and opportunities, translates goals and objectives into action plans and results, builds the MTS employment brand, and develops analytics that demonstrate the teams ROI to the business.
- Develop global recruitment and placement strategies, processes, systems, policies, and procedures to identify, attract, hire and on-board exceptional employees. Creates and implements strategies to attract and promote a diverse workforce for the organization.
- Responsible for the direction of executive recruitment.
- Lead and direct the external branding and employment value proposition strategy of MTS to position the organization as a premier employer for exceptional talent. Identify opportunities, and create/implement strategies and plans that build the global MTS employment brand and create a pipeline of talent to fuel the growth of MTS.
- In collaboration with global HR Directors, establish workforce and talent acquisition strategies to identify current and forecast future workforce and talent needs that are aligned with the business strategy.
- Direct, energize, motivate and provide vision & leadership to build a high-performing Talent Acquisition Team. Manage the global Talent Acquisition team, inclusive of regular full-time and contract recruiters, sourcers, program specialists and coordinators. Responsible for the on-going management and development of assigned employees. Determines staffing and skill requirements to meet business needs, and proactively implements plans to satisfy those requirements. Forecast, manage and maintain talent acquisition budgets.
- Identify, select, appoint, and oversee the management of third-party preferred vendor relationships; ensure vendor performance metrics are appropriate and monitored globally.
- Direct and lead talent acquisition compliance efforts and reporting requirements. In collaboration with NA, EMEA and APAC HR Directors, ensure that MTS is compliant with all local government laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement college recruiting strategies that provide MTS with a pipeline of talent.
- Organizes, prioritizes and deploys day-to-day recruiting activities and measures progress against goals.
- Partners with HR colleagues and business partners via proactive frequent and clear communication.
- Ambassador for the company - able to sell our mission, vision, values and employee value proposition.
- Ability to strengthen and articulate the ROI of the Talent Acquisition Team. Manages the development, tracking and reporting of metrics.
Bachelors degree required. Masters degree in HR or Business Administration preferred.
10+ years of progressively more sophisticated HR experience with at least 3 years managing a talent acquisition department in a best practice corporate environment. Required areas of experience include: external and internal talent sourcing and acquisition, selection assessment, college relations and recruiting, branding and employment value proposition, and compliance.
Knowledge in all components of full lifecycle recruiting.
5 years of demonstrated leadership and people management experience.
5 years managing third-party vendor relationships.
Thorough understanding of traditional and cutting-edge sourcing strategies and methodologies including utilization of social media to recruit and expand employment brand.
3 years working in a global environment.
3 years experience in the design and implementation of recruiting metrics; dashboard, scorecard and/or other recruiting performance measurement tools.
Proven ability to influence, change the thinking of and/or gain acceptance from others in sensitive situations without damage to the relationship.
Proven advanced knowledge and application of HR practices, principles, applicable laws and regulations.
Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to align organization systems, processes, and structures to business strategies and objectives.
Strong history of quickly gaining credibility and partnering with business leaders at all levels of the organization.
Ability to work independently with multiple, changing priorities.
Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Initiative, with a proactive, problem solving approach regarding business challenges
Collaborative, team oriented style.
Demonstrated ability to employ sound judgment and problem solving skills in complex situations.
Previous experience identifying and implementing an applicant tracking system.
Strong project management capabilities.
Be a role model for the MTS values and culture.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Ability to travel globally 2-4 times a year.
PHR or SPHR preferred.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
MTS Systems Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...