About Us: |
About the Job:
- Chartboost is the biggest games-only technology platform and we help games make more money and get more users.
- In the last 18 months, our network has grown from 1,000 to over 15,000 games. According to PandoDaily, we are ON FIRE : ).
- Our founders were early employees at
- at the company behind Tap Tap Revenge ( acquired by Disney ), and a bunch of us come from gaming backgrounds too. We recently partnered with Sequoia Capital and raised $19M . Join us, dream big, and be part of the team that that will change the future of mobile gaming.
We are hiring in all areas of a rapidly growing startup business, including engineering, marketing, business development, customer service and administration, etc. We are also hiring in countries outside the US. We are looking for someone who loves finding great talent, working with candidates, partnering closely with hiring managers, and is passionate about being a strategic partner to the business. This is an ideal role for a sourcer who really wants to make an impact and grow with a great company. The eventual career path for this role would be from sourcer into recruiter.
- Source candidates using networking, cold-calling, boolean techniques, meet ups, and other means.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify areas of need and help create strategic staffing plans to meet the needs of the business.
- Create talent identification strategies and sourcing campaigns, and then drive them forward.
- Work with management and the recruiting team to develop new recruitment strategies and give feedback on what is and is not working.
1+ years of high tech staffing experience is required. You must have search firm experience and/or experience sourcing "in-house" for a high tech company. Well-versed in sourcing techniques and able to generate pipeline for several different roles in a variety of creative ways. Passionate about mobile technology and knowledgeable about web technologies, programming languages, information systems, distriibuted computing, and emerging technologies. You must be intelligent, articulate and able to represent us to a wide range of candidates. You must be comfortable picking up the phone and engaging candidates. Entrepreneurial, self-motivated with a passion for startups Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- The opportunity to build a company with the founding team.
- Awesome new office space that's close to the BART/MUNI and Caltrain stations in the heart of SOMA.
- 20 days of PTO plus your birthday off each year
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fully paid monthly Clipper passes for Caltrain/BART/MUNI.
- Fully paid company-wide getaways and retreats
- Stock Options
- Champagne Fridays - we are growing so fast that we have new numbers to celebrate every week!
Chartboost, Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard