Crown is a rapidly growing company. As a full service eBusiness consulting firm, we help growth-oriented companies in both the B2B and B2C sectors to achieve competitive advantage through digital transformations. Crown was founded in 2001 as a company dedicated to making a difference by growing business for our clients leveraging what is next in technology.
Crown has been recognized by magazines such as *Inc.* and *Entrepreneur* for innovation and growth.
- Execute on our the company's hiring plan to acquire talent for key positions
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates
- Promote the company’s brand and image to candidates
- Plan and hold recruiting events
- Work with hiring managers to understand the requirements of open roles
- Craft position descriptions for new roles
- Conduct the initial candidate screening
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates throughout the Recruitment, Selection and Hiring Cycle.
- Manage all college candidate data tracking, reporting and analysis.
- Analyze progress and results for assigned requisitions or hiring managers.
- identify best practices and develop strategic recommendations for future recruiting
Crown is a full service eBusiness firm enabling clients to attract, convert, retain and activate customers digitally. Driving commerce,...