Strategic Staffing, Technology Consulting and Solutions
Be part of a unique and rewarding opportunity to be a key contributor to the start-up of a new technology consulting services division within an existing, nationally-recognized solutions provider to Fortune 500 clients.
Apply your experience, resourcefulness and good judge of character to build on your success. Work in close partnership with the Business Development Manager to understand client expectations, culture, specific job requirements, and needs. Be resourceful in sourcing and uncovering candidates, and with appropriate urgency. Ascertain the competence of candidates against a technical job description. Routinely meet with and interview candidates in person, telephone, or video conference to assess their qualifications. Provide a professional and positive impression of the business brand. Be willing to contribute to and assist in the development of internal best practices, training of others and general activities supporting team and business growth.
- 3+ years of previous IT recruiting experience in a corporate, staffing or agency setting
- Experience in full life cycle recruiting from source to close
- Skilled in developing and maintaining effective client relationships
- Familiarity with the requirements of diverse business and technical specialties
- Understand the capabilities, experience, skills, and motivations of talented candidates
- Proven success in matching the right talent with the right client opportunity
- Knowledge of different sourcing techniques for varied requirements, including social media
- Desire to create ongoing professional connections with candidates and clients
- Commitment to building relationships outside business hours
- Strong computer and software program skills; CIR, AIRS or comparable training preferred
Competition for great employees is tough. Our benefits package centers on competitive wages as well as two medical insurance options – helping to keep healthcare costs low for our employees. Additionally, we offer PT remote work options, 401K with employer match, paid vacation and sick time, paid company holidays, long-term disability, opt-in short-term disability, and more!
Salary: Negotiable, base plus incentives
All inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidentiality.
Founded in 1992, Direct Source is focused on delivering in-store solutions to Tier One retailers. We integrate the best and most innovative...