Job Title: Talent Resource Leader - Wenatchee, WA
Job ID: 317069
Location: Wenatchee, Washington
Requirements - Corp/Field Mgmt
Job Title: Talent Resource Leader
Reporting to the Store Leader, the Talent Resource Leader will lead all talent acquisition processes, Salon and Sephora teams, selling floor scheduling, team member training, and overall engagement initiatives to deliver on America’s Favorite Store.
to ensure acquisition of the best possible talent for positions.
- Maintains a positive and inclusive team relations environment by championing and supporting Team Member and Management needs in the Store.
- Ensures the Fair and Square experience remains an on-going focus of the Store.
- Drives sales and profit through people by leading the sourcing and selection process
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Leads in the development and execution of the Sales Floor staffing strategy with store leadership to ensure the store is staffed with the right talent while maintaining a full-time to part-time ratio.
- Leads the Salon and Sephora businesses and sets direction to maximize sales and team performance.
- Responsible for the Leader of the Day program and scheduling within the Store.
- Drives the Store Team Member engagement activities including Fair and Square experience, sourcing talent, hiring and selection, training, feedback and performance management.
- Partners closely with Store Leadership to ensure Team Members receive ongoing coaching in the moment, training and career counseling.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent leadership experience
- Demonstrated success and skills in sourcing, training and development of top talent
- Strong skills in relating to others and team communication
- Embraces and cultivates a fair and square team and customer experience
- High energy leader that embraces and elevates team engagement
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...