Rockwater Overview : Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada. Our mission is to provide services and products that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The future is very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a “Great Place to Work” where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a Job , don’t apply here. If, however, you are looking for a C areer where you can use your talent and make a contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
Oilfield Haulers operate trucks with a vessel or tank used for picking up, hauling and unloading various oil field fluids. These fluids are pulled from customers’ various locations where the fluids are collected in tanks or other containers. These fluids may include a variety of well bore fluids such as fresh water, brine (salt) water, crude oil, frac fluids and other associated well servicing fluids. This is short haul driving.
• Proper loading and unloading or oil field fluids (i.e., compatibility’s of liquid to tank, etc.);
• Adhere to weight and volume limits;
• Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Rockwater and regulatory requirements/regulations;
• Maintaining daily logs, worksheet timecards, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports and vehicle tank inspection reports;
• Tire chain inspection, maintenance & installation;
• Understand and comply with Rockwater corporate policies and procedures, Health and Safety policies and procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT) related regulations and other requirements/regulations as required;
• Maintain cleanliness and perform minor maintenance on equipment as well as ensure equipment is mechanically sound and in good working order at all times and report deficiencies to maintenance staff;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Valid Class 1 Drivers Licence with a clean driver’s abstract
• Standard First Aid and H2S Alive training certification is an asset
• Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to customer service
• A commitment to safety
• Respectful - You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
• Integrity - You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
• Safety-focused - You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
• Excellence - You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
• Effectiveness - You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
• Teamwork & Communication - You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
• Initiative & Decisiveness - You can take appropriate action without being asked.
• Enthusiasm - You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
Rockwater offers a competitive salary structure, company paid health and dental benefits, life insurance, short and long term disability, RRSPs and TFSAs and opportunities for advancement.
Rockwater and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
You can apply for this opportunity by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Rockwater would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rockwater Energy Solutions
- 21 months ago - save job