We hire well-rounded individuals who love autonomy to manage their client relationships. Your experience in business and individual tax preparation, review, planning and research
creates a winning strategy in serving your clients. Use your knowledge, intelligence,
communication skills, capability, and collaboration skills to identify and
deliver tax and advisory solutions
beyond basic compliance services.
Why Slattery & Holman?
- Entrepreneurial Autonomy to build and manage client
- Resource planning Billable hour standards that allow
for a balanced life. Busy seasons are
manageable and the remainder of the year is steady and rewarding.
- Training Well-structured training and
partner/mentoring programs fostering professional growth.
- Innovative We stay ahead in implementing new
- Limited travel Our Central
Indiana client base allows for frequent contact with clients
without overnight travel.
- Industry specialties Healthcare, construction, engineering, manufacturing,
years of business and individual tax experience within a public accounting
firm is required .
- Experience with closely held companies and related
tax issues preferred.
- Strong analytical and critical
- Solid technical knowledge and
- Proficient computer skills are
essential. MS Word, Excel, Outlook,
and accounting software experience is required.
- Desire to join a dynamic, cohesive team that values
exceptional client service!
will reward your talents with a salary highly
competitive with Big 4 and large regionals firms. You will also receive an employee benefit package that includes medical, HSA, cafeteria
plan, 401(k) with employer match, profit sharing plan, holidays, vacation,
and a liberal
comp time plan.
you are looking for a progressive firm that fosters positive work/life balance,
we encourage you to
information about Slattery & Holman,
PC , please visit www.slatterycpa.com
Slattery & Holman, PC requests
that all candidate and recruiter communication be directed to Safari Solutions.
Smith, HR Consultant
Safari Solutions - 30+ days ago