- Assume full responsibility for directing multiple engagements
- Provide clients with Tax Compliance, Research, Consulting for corporate, partnership and individual returns
- Provide oversight and direction to team of tax specialists in the delivery of tax services.
- Initiate and present effective tax planning strategies for a diverse range of middle market clients.
- Research and report on trends and developments concerning complex domestic and international tax issues.
- Build existing and new client relationships
- Actively participate in practice initiatives including marketing committees, business and community organizations, prospective client proposal teams, continuing professional education, and professional development programs.
- Develop and guide staff and other junior tax professionals by providing effective performance feedback and aligning team responsibilities with skills and developmental goals;
- CPA license
- Advanced degree in taxation is preferred
- Candidates should have five to seven years experience in individual, corporate and partnership taxation with an emphasis on compliance and research (Forms 1120, 1120S and 1065.).
- (2) years experience as a tax manager
- Strong leadership skills, ability to participate in and manage teams
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
ITQ Consulting Group - 17 months ago