Definite opportunity for equity in next 3-5 years.
Firm is located in the San Diego Area.
Clients are mainly in TV / Film including very prominent actors, writers, producers and directors.
- Supervise staff and oversee all aspects of tax function.
- Directly speak with clients regarding tax planning and tax strategies.
- Oversee all aspects of Individual, Partnership, Corporate, Trust and Estate issues.
- Review returns.
Salary will be based on previous experience but will range from 85,00 – 140,000 + BONUS, + opportunity for equity in 2-4 years.
- Masters of taxation a plus.
- 7+ years of recent experience in a CPA firm.
- Supervisory experience in a CPA firm.
- Exposure and mastery of tax review and accounting review.
Are you planning to move to the San Diego Area?
We specialize in assisting qualified candidates from out of town through the search process. Please call to discuss your travel and relocations plans in more detail!
If you have a background that includes public accounting but do not feel this position is an exact fit, please call or email resume as our firm can assist you in placement with other prestigious CPA and Business Management firms.
Please send your resume in Word format to:
Premier Financial Search
Premier Financial Search - 14 months ago