This position will prepare all corporate annual reports, personal property declarations, sales/use tax returns, including maintenance and reconciliation of all franchise, personal property, and sales/use tax accounts. Preparation of audit ready files. Assisting with technology advancements. Assist management with special projects such as tax savings strategies, forecasts, budgets, mergers and acquisitions, etc.
- 5-8 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field, or 11-14 years experience without
- 3-5 years of experience with a Master's degree
- 5 -7 years of solid state & local tax experience in either public accounting and/or industry
- CPA strongly preferred. Advanced degree such as M.S.T. or J.D. a plus
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and data base management tools
- Solid sales/use tax compliance and audit experience required
- Solid property tax compliance and audit experience required
- Solid tax research skills required.
- Excellent customer service, technical, analytical, and communication skills required
- Strong business and organizational skills
- Demonstrated initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information is critical
- Knowledge of the PBM or healthcare industry preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.