Lancaster Pollard is a leading investment and mortgage banking firm serving the health care, senior living and affordable housing sectors. The firm distinguishes itself through an impeccable reputation, a 25-year focus on these sectors and a broad funding platform that includes tax-exempt/taxable bond underwriting, HUD/FHA mortgage insurance, FNMA and USDA guarantee programs. Demand for capital in these sectors will be strong in coming decades as needs for facility modernization and new product supply are fueled by demographic trends. Lancaster Pollard’s recognitions for growth, strategic direction and ethics include the “Inc. 5,000” list of the fastest-growing private firms in the nation, Columbus Business First’s “Fast 50”, Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award, and the Central Ohio Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award for marketplace ethics.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the firm has regional offices in Atlanta, Austin, Kansas City, Philadelphia and Los Angeles.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales of primary and secondary tax-exempt fixed income securities to tier 1 and tier 2 institutional buyers.
- Responsible for the development of syndicate and selling group relationships.
- Management and remarketing of the Company’s variable-rate demand note remarketing portfolio.
- Growth opportunities in the sale of Ginnie Mae and Fannie Mae MBS’s.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in tax-exempt municipal sales.
- Established relationships with Tier 1 and Tier 2 institutional buyers.
- Strong marketing, business development and selling skills with demonstrated success in tax-exempt fixed income sales in both new issue and secondary market.
- Series 7 & 63 license.
- Impeccable compliance record – clean U4.
Salary : Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious, detail-oriented, organized, dedicated and professional.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with the use of Bloomberg and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access).
We are a nonsmoking company and an equal opportunity employer.
For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary requirements. No phone calls or agencies please.
Visit our website at www.lancasterpollard.com
Lancaster Pollard - 12 months ago