Our steady growth in Birmingham area has created a challenging career opportunities for a Teacher/Athletic Trainer (ATC).
This would be a dual role, in that the finalist would serve as a teacher at our partnering school, as well as, serve in the Athletic Trainer’s role providing athletic training services for Drayer at the partnering school. This position would help assist in coverage of community outreach events and assist with the physical therapy staff as needed. This position may require working a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited athletic training program and licensed eligible by the state
- Valid Alabama Teaching Certificate in any subject area
- NATA (National Athletic Trainers Association) Certification
- Must possess the ability to relate to and work well with patients, peers, and supervisors.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills.
- Previous ATC experience in an outpatient setting is desired but not essential
- Able to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays
Drayer Physical Therapy Institute - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard