Foothills is seeking a Teacher Assistant-Early Childhood. This position is responsible for assisting with daily preparation and implementation of program activities; maintaining appropriate and safe recreational and learning environment for the children. This position will work directly with children and parents on a daily basis. This position is part-time, nonexempt, and offers excellent recreation benefits. Starting Rate: $8.25/hour.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Minimum of three (3) months verifiable full time or equivalent part-time experience working with children in a similar setting with children of same age as position assignment.
Closing Deadline: February 12, 2013
- Must meet appropriate Group Leader requirements/qualifications and provide all documentation as required by the State of Colorado’s Department of Human Services within thirty (30) days of employment.
- Complete fifteen (15) hours training annually.
- Current certifications in CPR, First Aid, and Universal Precautions or the ability to obtain such certifications within thirty (30) days of employment.
- Satisfactory criminal background check including Colorado Bureau of Investigations and TRAILS/Central Registry criminal record review as required by the Colorado Department of Social Services within five (5) working days of employment.
- Provide all documentation as required by the State of Colorado Human Services within thirty (30) days of employment.
Keyword: Teacher Assistant, Early Childhood
From: Foothills Park & Recreation District