One Hope United is a social service child welfare agency that serves more than 15,000 children and their families in four states. Although there are countless child welfare agencies across the United States, very few organizations are able to offer the diverse array of prevention, intervention, and community-based programs and services available through OHU.
We are seeking a full-time Teacher for our Wilmette Child Development Center to work with infants. We are offering a competitive salary and a complete benefits package, including health, dental and life insurance; significant paid time off.
Degree Type/Area: AA degree required, prefrably in early childhood
Experience: Minimum one year
To apply for this position, please send your resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate “Teacher I – Wilmette” in the subject line.
- Uses positive approaches to help children solve problems.
- Arranges classroom in well-defined learning centers that are clearly labeled, clutter-free, and which reflect children’s interests and encourage independent use.
- Plans and implement a curriculum which is responsive to children’s individual needs, interests, and developmental needs.
- Follows all safety and health rules for the center, including all state, federal, NAEYC, and OHU health and safety guidelines.
- Supervises chidren by sight and sound at all times.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop and guide classroom teaching staff and volunteers.
Post Date: February 26, 2013
One Hope United does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
One Hope United is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
One Hope United - 18 months ago