*Valid CA teadhing credential required. Must by CLAD certified, BCLAD Spanish a plus but not required. |
One requirement from each bulleted group MUST be met before your application will be considered.
Certificate Copy (Proof of CLAD/BCLAD certification)
Credential Copy (Copy of required credential(s) or Supplementary Authorization(s))
Letter of Introduction
Letter(s) of Recommendation (3 Letters of Recommendation, one from current or most recent supervisor)
Under the supervision of the Principal, assist in mentoring and supporting new staff, implementing new curriculum and assessments, and supporting all local and community parent groups. In collaboration with the Principal, organize, coordinate and implement assigned programs and activities related to student instruction, attendance, positive recognition, and discipline.
Specific duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the implementation of Common Core Standards and Smarter Balanced Assessments
• Supporting staff with curriculum and instructional practices
• Serving as Hatch representative for district level curriculum committees
• Assisting in site, district, and state testing coordination
• Chairing Student Study Team (SST) meetings
• Attending Individual Education Plan (IEP) meetings
• Chairing Hatch Safety Committee meetings and development of new Hatch Safety Plan and monitoring of CUSD Anti-Bullying Plan
• Supervising campus and students before, during, and after school
• Serving as Liaison to all Hatch Parent groups, Hatch Student Leadership, and local Sherriff Department and larger HMB Community
• Other related duties assigned
• Previous Elementary teaching and leadership experience
• Spanish speaking
• Interest in pursuing Administrative credential
District offers coverage for health, vision and dental plans for 185-day, prorated to FTE.
District contribution for health benefits shall be equal to the contribution for the employee only.