Team Coordinator |
Location: Minneapolis, St. Paul, Minnesota
Bluestone Physician Services, was created in 2006 to meet the unique and growing needs of patients in assisted living, memory care, and group home facilities. Bluestone provides superior medical care to residential patients where they live. Our teams of healthcare providers and administrative team coordinators are mobile, delivering excellent and on-going patient care in the Twin Cities area. Bluestone offers state of the art patient care, electronic medical records, and daily family access to patients. Bluestone is a rapidly growing, fast moving, excellence-oriented company. We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, and a unique culture to perform and grow with! We seek candidates with outstanding computer and organizational skills, strong critical thinking, and the ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment. If you are a self-starter and a high integrity team player, we invite you to explore this opportunity.
This is a critical company role serving as the lead administrative coordinator for a healthcare provider team, travelling throughout the Twin Cities to residential sites where direct patient care is provided. This unique role combines a variety of functions typically found in industry roles like Health Unit Coordinator, Physician Aide, Clinical Assistant, and Pharmacy Tech. This role is responsible for team organization, scheduling, team logistics, typing of patient visit notes, and serving as a key contact for nursing staff interactions. The role carries an intense workload, requires outstanding organizational and customer service abilities, and must confidently and professionally interact with healthcare providers.
Starting wage: $19-$20/hour
- Two-year Associate ’s degree in a related field desired.
- Two years of experience working in the medical field interacting with healthcare providers in an administrative capacity.
- Comfortable navigating electronic medical records.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Medical coding experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Ability to problem solve and work well under pressure.
- Computer proficient
- 55+ WPM typing
- Medical terminology knowledge and understanding of patient care notes.
- Demonstrated compatibility with Bluestone ’s mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.