Team Lead (Oracle R12/11i), ERP Finance organization, Enterprise Solution Delivery
CBS seeks a Team Lead, Application Development for the ERP Finance department. This role oversees and actively manages the application development, project completion and support for Oracle E-business suite and other financial applications utilized by the department. This role is expected to propose and implement initiatives to consistently increase overall department-wide efficiency and standards.
- Serve as primary contact for the divisional users for both production support and project requests
- Provide the functional, technical and analytical abilities sufficient for the support and configuration of Oracle 11i/R12 applications, including experience with Oracle workflows, personalization and extensions
- Develop project management plans and estimates to support project and enhancements implementation activities
- Perform (and supervise) fit-gap analysis, requirements gathering, solution design, application configuration and testing
- Help facilitate project/ enhancement governance and prioritization
- Supervise ad hoc analyses and special projects, and lead projects through completion
- Propose and implement initiatives to increase department-wide efficiency
- Ensure that business requirements for new initiatives are structured and documented against CBS’s best practices so deployment results in enhanced user productivity and experiences, and business case objectives are met
Minimum Education Level
- Minimum 7 years of Oracle Applications development experience preferably in high tech company, with at least one end-to-end R12 implementation experience.
- Expert in Oracle 11i and R12 E-business suite including Receivables, Payables, General Ledger, Project Accounting, & Fixed Assets
- Expert in testing techniques and must be able to articulate and document test plans, business specifications and interface details with the technical team
- Should be well conversant with Oracle SQL, PLSQL and OAF personalization.
- Deep Familiarity with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance processes
- Expert knowledge of disaster recovery procedures
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent client interfacing skills
- On Line media industry experience
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
CBS Corporation - 9 months ago