We’re looking for those that are passionate about customers, closing deals, technology and have strength in presenting business value.
As a member of the Qualys Inside Sales Team, the candidate will be leading a team of four to five reps focused on small businesses and is expected to meet and exceed "new" sales target. The candidate must have excellent communication skills and professionalism and the ability to perform consultative sales & articulate the business value. The candidate will use CRM to manage accounts throughout the sales process. The candidate will submit accurate forecasts and attend weekly 1:1 meetings with manager to review pipeline.
- Ideal candidate will possess high level of integrity, energy, excellent time management and a quick learner willing to work smart/ hard and self-motivated
- 1-2 yrs with Team Lead experience managing Sales Reps (New Logo) and Post TAMs (Renewals and Upsells).
- 3-5 yrs driving software (SMB B2B transactional) sales
- Technically proficient with Security, Networking and/or Auditing technologies
- Experience articulating the SaaS technology value-proposition
- Articulate his/her sales process
- Experience cold calling and "pipeline" management
- Demonstrates driving complete sales cycle from qualifying, demo/evaluation, contract negotiation and through close of new business.
- Adaptive to change and fast moving environments
- Relevant work experience driving Network Security software sales
- Experience with conducting web-based demos using such tools as WebEx
- Experience with Netsuite
Qualys, Inc. is the leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) IT security risk and compliance management solutions. Qualys solutions...