About my client:
My client develops the leading mobile customer intelligence solution, this helps thousands of businesses worldwide to maximize customer value and make smarter business decisions. Their platform has been built from the ground up to harness deep data pattern visualization and analysis that provides mobile developers and marketers with valuable, actionable insights. Armed with this data, and combined with their team of data scientists, their clients have the power to measure and optimize their user acquisition efforts and build better customer experiences. They provide analytics to more than 1,000 applications, measures over 200 million monthly active users and processes in excess of 100 billion events each month. Founded in 2007, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in Toronto and London.
Technical Lead - Application Development
The Technical Lead role is a key position on the engineering team. As they continue to scale and grow the organization, they will need to have the hands-on engineering leadership in place that allows us to continue to evolve and improve their technology and engineers. The ideal candidate will be passionate about writing code and shipping product, but will also have an interest in developing his or her leadership and management skillset.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership for one of their Application Development teams.
- Develop high quality code that supports both existing and future functionality
- Own key components of existing core systems
- Own feature development and take responsibility for project timelines.
- Collaborate with product management, sales, and customer service to define the next generation of their product.
- Work with the Director of Engineering to define technology strategy for their customer facing products.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Leadership experience with a small team
- Proven track record of shipping product
- Programming mastery of a server side web application programming language (Java/Python/Ruby) and a willingness to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous startup or data visualization experience a plus