Responsible for providing quality customer service to our clients and their customers. Presents as a motivational figure for the team. Works with supervisor to create a dynamic, client centric Client Service Department
· Must be proficient in Excel in order to create and maintain reports for presentation to upper management and Clients.
· Under general supervision, maintains a strong understanding of the work environment and process in order to provide quality client service to clients and their customers. Inquiries from clients and customers include title, appraisal, flood, closing, funding, reports or recording issues.
· Identify areas of concern or improvement and makes recommendations for improvement.
· Provide special project reports, as requested from client.
· Answer routine questions regarding the work process.
· Record/Track all inquiries and resolutions in computer system.
· Provide customer service to other internal departments, as necessary.
· Suggest procedures changes to the Manager.
· Provides information to Supervisor and/or Manager with regard to workflow for annual review. Does not have input on salary decisions.
· May be required to provide input on hiring new employees.
· Directly assist, support and communicate with other team members and/or supervisor.
· Prepares documentation of quality objectives as they relate to the workflow.
· Attends client conference calls and internal meetings as requested.
· This position requires frequent over time, at times on a daily basis; must be available to work additional hours on short notice as determined by management to meet client service level agreements.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management
* Essential Functions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Job Related Experience: The perfect candidate is someone who has knowledge or all title products and excellent communication skills. Proficient in Excel is also required for reporting to upper management and Clients. Must be able to follow established guidelines to accomplish tasks and solve routine problems, referring non-routine matters to supervisor.
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit and work at computer for extended periods of time. Ability to use computer keyboard and monitor for extended periods of time.
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: 2 – 4 years of customer service background. Has an overall understanding of the work environment and process, with an intermediate knowledge of the organization and an intermediate level of technical skills required to complete assignments. Ability to plan, organize and schedule own work. Good business or technical vocabulary. Detailed knowledge of company operations, organization, and personnel. Proficiency with computers and related office equipment. Must maintain a working level of knowledge regarding mortgage concepts and terminology.
ISGN is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a company paid drug test. Failure to submit to this test and/or to successfully test negative will result in withdrawal of the applicant's job offer.
ISGN participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.