The Team Lead will be responsible for all aspects of operations for his/her facilities/market
Meeting or exceeding customer requirements. This position requires a person who embraces customer service with a passion. Working with Account Managers to onboard and grow customer base as required
- Coordinating team(s) of (Destruction Center Specialists, Information Center Specialists (Warehouse Specialists), Security Service Representatives, or Couriers.
- Driving high standards throughout the organization. Driving KPI consistency and improvements
- Executing logistics operations flawlessly and obtaining “Perfect Order” status. Ensuring every order is complete and on time.
- Maintaining adherence to Recall Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) which includes Quality Assurance monitoring, tracking and training of team members
- Assisting organization to obtain all key performance indicators (KPI's) such as Profit Margin %, Asset Utilization, Service Level Status, and Productivity Levels.
- Supporting projects (capital expansion, system conversions, corporate initiatives, etc.) from launch through implementation
- Ability to be a resource for all Information Center personnel
- Providing performance information and feedback to IC/DC Managers for performance evaluations and reviews
- Demonstrates a high proficiency of ReQuest
- Assist in facility management including building shell, racking, fire code compliance
- Risk management including safety, SOP compliance, fire code compliance and OSHA operating practices.
- Must have a track record of successfully coordinating teams of individuals.
- Aggressive about career growth. This position is designed for employee who want to progress on a fast-track career.
- A BS degree desired
- Operations experience required, logistics experience preferred.
- Project experience preferred.
- Fleet experience preferred.
- Ability to determine optimal solutions to complex problems, issues.
- Flexibility to adapt to change in an aggressive, high-growth company.
- Ability to manage a fast paced, high activity market is required
- Industry experience
- Customer Service and/or account interaction/management
- Logistics/Routing experience
- Vehicle/facility maintenance
- Operating Systems knowledge
- Strong grasp of SOP requirements
- Quality Assurance tracking and ability to train team members on SOP’s
- Must be safety and security conscience
Recall - 22 months ago
It's not necessary to memorize your documents: this company can Recall them for you. Recall Corporation is one of the world's...