Team Lead - Team Sports
Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensures providing exceptional customer service is the top priority of every interaction.
- Trains and develops associates.
- Provides feedback on how associates are executing day-to-day tasks.
- Provides direction to associates so that customers are assisted in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Suggests methods to improve department operations.
- Assists senior team lead or manager with daily operation of the department.
- Works as a leader or member on special projects.
- Ensures compliance with established sales, safety and security practices and procedures in conjunction with local, state and federal regulations.
- Organizes and displays merchandise in accordance with company merchandising standards.
- Assists with departmental zoning.
- Drives the completion of daily tasks.
- Notifies senior team lead or manager of all associate relations issues, as well as any and all issues that require action in the department.
- Joins floor walks with regional vice president, district manager, store director, and manager.
- Coordinates associates and their work.
- Provides input on the appropriate allocation of payroll hours and staffing levels.
- Completes 4473 paperwork and submits for approval.
- Adheres to emergency procedure protocols.
- Reports all time clock exceptions.
- Minimum one year related work experience required.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Familiarity with inventory software, order processing systems, spreadsheets, and word processing software required.
Academy Sports + Outdoors - 2 years ago
Academy Sports & Outdoors is one of the nation,s largest sporting goods retailers, operating over 80 stores across the southeastern...