Team Lead Recruiter Hudson is a global organization and market leader in the delivery of a range of recruitment and talent management services and solutions to clients from all sectors. Hudson provides these services and solutions through over 3,000 staff across three regions; the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe. As a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ, Hudson is focused on the creation of value and growth. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, and we service their needs in the US as well as internationally. Our proven methodologies and our state-of-the art technology provide our clients with cost-effective and efficient solutions. For more information about our business, please visit www.hudson.com. As an employee of Hudson, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K, vacation and paid time off.
Hudson is seeking a Recruitment Team Leader to help direct and guide the strategic components and initiatives of talent acquisition that yield the highest quality talent with the right person integrated into the right role. This position is responsible for developing relationships and strategies with Hiring Managers and RPO team members as well as individual recruiting. This position is ideal for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and strength in team leadership; someone that can effectively handle multiple tasks.
Professional Experience for Success:
- Is accountable for the end-to-end talent acquisition strategies, from requisition to posting to sourcing to interviewing to selection to on boarding.
- Ability to build consensus among team members and the desire to support colleagues and clients through the delivery of great recruitment services
- Demonstrated experience coaching recruitment teams on leading sourcing and screening techniques
- Demonstrated experience recognizing potential issues, dealing with difficult circumstances and diffusing situations that could escalate into problems
- Ability to recognize root cause of issues and to proactively develop solutions
- Ensures a high level of customer service through ongoing contact with internal and external customers
- Develops and maintains consultative relationships with client
- Develops and maintains technical knowledge in the specialized areas related to talent acquisition
- Entrepreneurial and Team Oriented. A comfort rolling up the sleeves, leading by example, and fostering a spirit of collaboration and teamwork.
- Business Acumen. An ability to operate as a true partner with client.
- Problem Solving. A combination of cognitive flexibility, creativity, conceptual ability and judgment. Deals effectively with strategic issues, as well as the detailed tactical activity involved in developing progressive human resources programs.
- Interpersonal skills. An astute listener with a natural consultative style. An outstanding relationship builder. Someone who is sought out for their opinions and counsel. Quick to help others; has and shows empathy for others; truly cares and is concerned; goes out of his/her way for others.
- Integrity. Someone who operates with the highest integrity, moral, and ethical behavior; an individual who does the right thing when no one is looking. A high energy level, strong work ethic, and a passion for the work of learning and development.
Location: Washington DC Metro Area
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in recruitment (RPO or corporate preferred)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong direct sourcing recruitment experience
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities including handling a workable number of senior level open requisitions
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Strong achievement drive, resilience, flexibility and commitment to achieving goals
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to work with metrics, etc.
- Organized with good attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience mentoring recruiters and coordinators
Hudson (NASDAQ: HSON) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, and more.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.
Hudson Highland Group - 13 months ago
Hudson Global (formerly Hudson Highland Group) offers specialty staffing and related consulting services through the regional businesses of...