Weidemann Associates, a Crown Agents USA company, is seeking a Deputy Team Leader/Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist for the anticipated U.S. Department of State Monitoring and Evaluation of Funded Projects under the Global Security Contingency Fund (GSCF) program located in Washington, DC.
Weidemann Associates, Inc. (WAI), a Crown Agents USA company, is an economic development consulting firm that helps our clients innovate and build markets, strengthen local leaders and knowledge networks, and optimize the effectiveness of international aid. We focus on building market efficiencies that increase incomes and empower the economically disadvantaged around the globe.
Crown Agents USA (CA-USA), the U.S. incorporated subsidiary of Crown Agents, provides direct technical assistance, capacity development, and procurement services to stimulate economic growth, establish good governance, and improve health outcomes across the developing world. Since its incorporation in the United States in 1998, CA-USA has provided technical assistance services and support to U.S. Government agencies and international organizations such as the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), the U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA), and the Gates Foundation.
The purpose of this task order is to develop, measure, and report on program metrics and conduct comprehensive, sustained performance and impact evaluations for the Global Security Contingency Fund (GSCF). The anticipated period of performance is March 2013 - February 2014 with an additional two possible option years. This position is contingent upon program award.
- Assist the Team Leader in providing technical direction and overall guidance for all activities under this task order and assist to supervise the work of other contractor staff;
- Draft initial budget-related data entry, tracking and managing the award of, funding of, invoicing of, and deliverables for all obligations;
- Manage routine personnel matters for the office's staff (including STTAs);
- Give advice to office management and staff on both financial and administrative matters;
- Oversee performance of the Monitoring and Data Management Specialist.
- At least 10 years of experience in designing and conducting large-scale program management and evaluations, preferably foreign or security assistance initiatives.
- Minimum of a Master's degree in statistics, economics or a related field;
- Proven track record in coordinating and delivering comprehensive, large-scale monitoring and evaluation systems;
- Experience with financial management systems;
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation policies of the Department of Defense and the Department of State;
- At least one year of supervisory experience managing other staff;
- Proven ability to deliver a quality written product;
- Secret-level clearance or above;
To apply to this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . A recent copy of the USAID 1420 (Biodata) form is also requested. Include your name, along with the title of the position you are applying for, in the subject line. Visit our website at www.crownagentsusa.com for more information about our company. No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins please. Crown Agents USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Candidate must be able to demonstrate legal right to work in the United States.
Crown Agents USA will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with qualified disabilities in accordance with the ADA and local labor law as applicable. If you require a reasonable accommodation for our application process, please contact our Recruiting department at ADArequests@crownagents.com . Requests will be kept confidential and shared strictly on a need-to-know basis only.