Team Leader-AXCESS Travel Afterhours-13014953
This exciting position will be key leadership role in helping us achieve our vision to be the global leader in ‘after hours’ service, providing exceptional customer care. What we do in Business Travel matters and it matters even more when you work on the After Hours team. Our clients depend on us at critical moments during their travel and we have a duty to care. We aspire to be the best service team within American Express.
The Team Leader is responsible for managing client relationships and leading a high caliber operations team. The Team Leader is part of the leadership team responsible for driving transformation change to the after hours platform. A key focus of this role will be to develop a group of highly engaged, customer focuses travel counselors.
- Lead a team of travel counselors operating after regular working hours and over weekends.
- Cultivate relationships with key customer contacts in order to be responsible and proactive to their needs.
- Motivate staff through effective hiring, coaching and counseling.
- Ensure team is focused on key performance metrics and are meeting established performance standards.
- Work closely with peers to develop and share best practices to ensure afterhours platform is key differentiator for Global Business Travel.
- Work closely with Workforce Management team to ensure staff is being fully and appropriately utilized.
- Instill a culture of operational excellent and customer focus within AXCESS after Hours team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Must be familiar with Call Center Management (CCM) practices/principles and Customer Driven Measure (CDM) – call monitoring, feedback and coaching sessions, with the ability to identify trends for individual and team learning needs.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in leading/managing a team of employees is highly preferred. Call center experience is required; leading/working virtual experience is a plus.
- Understating of the corporate travel industry and the reservation process of multiple GDS systems is highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills are required to be able to act as liaison to ensure staff, management, customer and colleagues are well informed in order to succeed in their roles.
- Strong leadership skills are required in order to effectively coach and develop individuals to enable them to succeed in their roles and ensure that individuals function together as a team to service client needs.
- Ability to handle multiple demands/projects and prioritize accordingly.
Due to the business needs, this person will need the ability to work flexible hours including evenings/nights and weekends. Shift differentials are paid for evening.
AXCESS@ Home (working virtual) Requirements
Must have a dedicated work space within own residence that follows the ergonomic and safety guidelines for performing travel counselor duties
Axcess@Home Agent is responsible for supplying their own furniture; desk with lockable drawer or separate lockable file cabinet, chair, document shredder, smoke detector in proximity of work area, and fire extinguisher
Axcess@Home Agent must complete Flexible Work Arrangement Application and Agreement
Axcess@Home Agent must complete and meet the requirements of the Work Environment and Safety Assessment
High speed internet capability with at least 10 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload speeds: DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISP’s are permitted)
Dedicated and separate analog landline phone for training and production calls (no VOIP – voice over internet protocol)
Primary Location: United States
American Express - 10 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...